Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 December 2019

If you got a Pixel 4 for Christmas, you should probably return it

The post-Christmas return lines are usually reserved for ill-fitting sweaters, ugly ties, and maybe even a duplicate Xbox game. But this year you might want to consider returning something a little more valuable: that new Google Pixel 4 Santa brought you. Why? Because any other phone you exchange it for will be better.

I don’t say this lightly. In my review of the Pixel 4 XL, I gave it 3.5 stars and wrote, “It falls well short of nailing a top-tier phone experience.” But after another month with it, I’m now thinking I was too generous. In no uncertain terms, the Pixel 4 is the worst Pixel phone I’ve used and one of the most frustrating and confounding Android phones ever at any price. It’s buggy as hell, its battery life sucks, its update schedule flouts expectations... and those are only some of my objections.

To read this article in full, please click here



from PCWorld https://ift.tt/2Qe7rDK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment