Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Star Wars Instant Pots invite you to cook out of Chewbacca’s chest

Image: Williams Sonoma

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is coming out in less than a month, and the tsunami of Star Wars-themed merchandise is finally starting to hit. The latest Star Wars-branded gear you can buy? An Instant Pot, courtesy of an exclusive partnership with Williams Sonoma.

This product should be made for me. I love Star Wars. I love my Instant Pot. But I don’t really like these:

Image: Williams Sonoma

The R2-D2 and BB-8 ones are kind of fun, I’ll give them that. I can deal with the headcanon of pretending that droids from the movies can also be my personal robots that cook my lentil soup. And the BB-8 one is smaller than the rest of the collection, at three quarts! Aww.

The Darth Vader or Stormtrooper-themed ones are just...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2OpaUzV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment