Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 March 2019

Sticking a leather cover on my laptop seemed like a good idea

Until it fell victim to the Flexgate calamity, my MacBook Pro had been spending the past few months comfortably ensconced in a stick-on Toast leather cover. I’ve always been a fan of phones with leather backs, so when the opportunity arose to have the same on my laptop, it just seemed like a good idea. Or, at the very least, a fun one. I’m not sure I’d do it again, but I can recount the lessons I learned along the way for anyone else who might be curious.

Toast is a small Portland company that does business the way you might imagine a firm from that city would: everything is “proudly designed & handcrafted” in the USA, there’s an emphasis on care for the environment, and you can customize a bespoke design. In an effort to show off the...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2YqYVou
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment