Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 March 2015

iPhone 6 vs. Galaxy S6: a pixel-perfect size comparison

I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm really looking forward to the Galaxy S6. After years of underwhelming flagship Galaxy devices, Samsung once again has a phone that people can be legitimately excited about. I spent only a few moments with the S6 at Mobile World Congress, but it was enough time for me to be impressed by the speed of its camera and the neat minimalism of its design.


The Galaxy S6 is set to mount the biggest challenge to Apple's iPhone 6 to date, so it's only natural to want to compare the dimensions and proportions of the two. I found that a strangely difficult task with the press images provided from both manufacturers: Apple still hides the iPhone's camera bulge in profile shots and Samsung's front and back...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1G8tgrW

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment