Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 January 2015

What it’s like to walk the halls of CES before they open


On a particularly chilly December morning in my childhood I nearly spoiled Christmas. It was the endless expanse of night time between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I couldn't sleep. Cold and excited and unwilling to wait another minute to see what waited in my stocking, I cast my Ghostbusters comforter into the air, pulled on an oversized sweater, and made my way downstairs. Alongside the tree, I spotted my parents preparing to wrap presents. There were no video games, toy cars, or books to be seen; in their place sat a stack of boxes, reams of wrapping paper, and an intangible potential of good things to come. That's what it felt like walking around the floor of CES yesterday evening.


I couldn't wait to witness the spectacle


T...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1xuh9U7

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment