Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 August 2014

The Verge Playlist: Another Sunny Day


No band defined my high school experience more than Belle & Sebastian. The ups, the downs, the awkwardness. I knew that no matter how dark things got, I could put on B&S and feel better. I'd be immediately transported to a sunny field in Glasgow, hugged by their modern but pastoral sound. I'm on my back, looking up at the sky. A mosquito bites my ankle. A bead of sweat trickles down the side of my forehead. I turn up the music. Everything's going to be okay.



  1. Another Sunny Day

  2. If She Wants Me

  3. She's Losing It

  4. The Boy With The Arab Strap

  5. If You're Feeling Sinister

  6. The Model

  7. Women's Realm

  8. I Could Be Dreaming

  9. I'm A Cuckoo

  10. There's Too Much Love

  11. Mayfly

  12. Seymour Stein

  13. (My Girl's Got) Miraculous Technique

  14. Mornington Crescent ...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1q2TWk8

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment