Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 June 2014

Review: The Sangenic Nappy Disposal System (AKA the Nappy Sausage Machine)

The Sangenic Nappy disposal system: when you're tired of dealing with other people's crap


Life can be cruel, folks. Just a few weeks ago I was road testing electric motorcycles, wind in my chest hair, livin' the dream. Then, in an instant, I became a dad – well, it was an instant for me, the missus might feel differently about it. Either way, here I am, reduced to writing a road test for a nappy bin. But a fine nappy bin it is, and I have resolved to attack this new topic with vigor and passion. Ladies and gentlemen, the nappy sausage machine... Continue Reading Review: The Sangenic Nappy Disposal System (AKA the Nappy Sausage Machine)



Section: Children



Tags: , , ,



Related Articles:





from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1qdiR9H

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment