Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 May 2014

This is what happens when you load a Mac Pro with explosive C4




I'm not really into blowing up expensive electronics with C4 or anything else for that matter but I'm perfectly fine when other people do it on the stuff they spent their own money on. Who am I to care what they do with it? It's their money. Plus, it provides me with some mindless entertainment when I end up on the weird part of YouTube late on a Friday night.


You know the place, I'm sure most of you have ended up there once or twice before. The folks at RatedRR wondered. How much C4 will a Mac Pro hold? And with that question play, they decided to find out. Hit play on the video, and don't bother crying. Your tears will be wasted.


Via: Sploid
























from iMore - The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog http://ift.tt/1jChYil

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment