Popular to-do manager Any.do has hit version 3.0 with a new design, list sharing, better customization, and more.
Any.do, one of the best task apps for iPhone, has a new grid-based design in its home screen meant to give you a clear view of all your lists. Tap on a list to zoom in and see more detail. The app will also let you share with anyone by tapping the '+' button under the list name, and entering their name or email address.
Check below to see the complete list of changes in Any.do 3.0:
- Complete design update and navigation overhaul
- List Sharing is finally here!
- Two brand new list filters (Date, Priority or original List)
- Rich, bold new themes to fully customize your Any.do experience
- Custom default list - choose exactly what list you want as your default
- Learn everything you need to know in a 5 second on-boarding experience
In addition to updating the iPhone app, all of these changes have made their way to Any.do for Mac as well. Any.do is also putting Premium memberships on sale for a limited time, with the monthly price now down to $2.99, and the yearly price now at $26.99.
You can download the updates to both apps from the iOS and Mac App Stores right now.
from iMore - The #1 iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch blog http://ift.tt/1D830dM