Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 March 2015

This Microsoft help page comes with a warning: 'this process requires patience'


I may have accidentally stumbled into the purgatory of Microsoft online services. It all happened innocently enough: if you're anything like me, you probably set up your Xbox Live account many years ago. Maybe you were even a child or a teenager. And when you were forced to tie your Gamertag to an email address, you probably didn't give it a second thought.


The Hotmail email address I chose that fateful day nearly a decade ago has since become a relic of another time, utterly swamped with spam emails and hindered by an embarrassing account name. It's with good reason, then, that I hoped to switch my Gamertag over to my primary Microsoft account, the email address that now ties together everything from my email and calendar to Microsoft...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1DhtnnO

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment